High Speed Disperser - 30 HP
Ross High Speed Dispersers are standard workhorses used throughout the chemicals, plastics, coatings, inks, paints, adhesives and other industries. Their primary purpose is to incorporate powders into liquid and break down particle agglomerates to produce a fine dispersion.
Running at tip speeds up to around 5,000 ft/min, the open disc blade of the High Speed Disperser generates vigorous flow and a characteristic vortex into which dry ingredients are added for quick wet-out. This classic mixer can handle product viscosities from water-like to up to 50,000 centipoise.
Standard General Features
- Unit is floor mounted
- One (1) 16" disperser blade
- Mixing head is hydraulically raised by means of an air/oil hydraulic lift complete with 100 psig air/oil supply tank, hydraulic lift cylinder to raise and lower agitator from a mix vessel and manually operated control valve
- Unit is driven by a 30 HP TEFC 230/460 V, 3 Ph., 60 Hz inverter duty motor
- Stainless steel type 304 wetted parts
- Safety limit switches to prevent operation of mixer while in the raised position or without a mix vessel in place
- Clamping device to secure a vessel
- Non-stainless steel exterior surfaces are painted with Ross off-white two-part epoxy coating
|Overall Lowered Height||82||1829|
|Lowered Blade Clearance||8||203|
|Raised Blade Clearance||62||1575|
|Shaft to Lift Distance||30||762|