High Shear Mixer 400 Series - 1.5 HP
$12,622.00* Online Only
The Inline Model High Shear Rotor-Stator mixer design consists of a single, dual or four stage rotor that turns at high speed within a stationary stator. As the rotating blades pass the stator, they mechanically shear the contents.
The Inline model is a good choice for process lines that require frequent changeover from one product to another. A simple valve can divert finished product downstream or switch instantly from one vessel to another.
Interchangeable rotor-stator combinations provide unlimited flexibility to adopt to a variety of product formulations.
Standard General Features
- Four (4) blade 2.5" diameter rotor for operation at 3,450 rpm
- Slotted stator head
- Unit is driven by a 1.5 HP explosion proof motor for use on 230/460 V, 3 Ph., 60 Hz service (starter not included)
- Single mechanical seal with carbon vs. silicon carbide seal faces, Viton O-rings and maximum operating pressure of 130 psig
- All product contact parts are type 316 stainless steel
- All elastomers to be Viton
- All interior stainless steel surfaces to have a 150 grit finish
- 1.5" inlet and 1" outlet NPTF connections
|Weight||90 lbs||41 kg|
|Flow Rate (Water)||66 gpm||250 lpm|