High Speed Disperser 100LCI-T - 1 HP
The Laboratory Batch High Speed Disperser design consists of a consists of a 2" saw-tooth, open disk disperser blade. Ross High Speed Dispersers are standard workhorses used throughout the chemicals, plastics, coatings, inks, paints, adhesives and other industries. Their primary purpose is to incorporate powders into liquid and break down particle agglomerates to produce a fine dispersion.
The laboratory batch model is a table top standalone mixer.
The disperser of the batch model is generally positioned 1/3 of the blade diameter from the inside bottom of the mix vessel, and slightly off center. Running at tip speeds of approximately 5000 ft/min, the open disk blade of the High Speed Disperser generates vigorous flow and a characteristic vortex into which dry ingredients are added for quick wet-out. This classic mixer can handle product viscosities from water-like to up to 50,000 centipoise.
Standard General Features
- 500 to 10,000 rpm speed range (speed accurate to within +/- 1% across the full rpm range)
- Constant speed and constant torque operation
- 1 HP variable speed drive with IEC 55/NEMA 12 motor designed for 115 V, 1 Ph., 60 Hz input
- Digital electronic variable speed control system (calibration to +/-1%)
- 4" Color touch screen and display located on the front of the mixer
- Color display includes: rpm, percent of load, batch timer and temperature (up to 300Â°F or 150Â°C)
- Color touch screen control includes: start, stop, speed increase, speed decrease, timer function keys, batch/cycle time program screen, speed calibration screen and temperature calibration screen
- Batch/Cycle timer can be set in minutes and seconds with a range of up to 99 minutes and 59 seconds
- Dust and fluid spray resistant enclosure
- Electronic pushbutton lift with 15" of travel (16" clearance under the mixing attachment) with raise/lower pushbuttons located on right side of mixer base
- Two-Part epoxy coating
- Stainless Steel type 316 wetted parts polished to 150-grit finish
- This laboratory High Speed Disperser design consists of a 2" saw tooth disperser blade.
|RPM||500 - 10,000|
|Overall Raised Height||39.375||1000|
|Overall Lowered Height||24.5||622|
|Distance Between Feet||12||305|
|Water Capacity||0.3 - 4 gal||1.1 - 15 L|
|Weight||62 lbs||28 kg|