High Speed Disperser - 100LSK-I - 3/4 HP
The Laboratory Batch High Speed Disperser design consists of a consists of a 2" saw-tooth, open disk disperser blade. Ross High Speed Dispersers are standard workhorses used throughout the chemicals, plastics, coatings, inks, paints, adhesives and other industries. Their primary purpose is to incorporate powders into liquid and break down particle agglomerates to produce a fine dispersion.
The laboratory batch model is a table top standalone mixer.
The disperser of the batch model is generally positioned 1/3 of the blade diameter from the inside bottom of the mix vessel, and slightly off center. Running at tip speeds of approximately 5000 ft/min, the open disk blade of the High Speed Disperser generates vigorous flow and a characteristic vortex into which dry ingredients are added for quick wet-out. This classic mixer can handle product viscosities from water-like to up to 50,000 centipoise.
Standard General Features
- 500 to 10,000 RPM speed range, speed is accurate within +/- 2%
- 3/4 HP variable speed motor
- Variable speed control via keypad pushbuttons
- LED speed display
- Electronic pushbutton lift with 15" of travel (16" clearance under the mixing attachment)
- Two-Part epoxy coating
- Stainless Steel type 316 wetted parts
- 115v, Single Phase, 60 Hertz, 20amp circuit required
- This laboratory High Speed Disperser design consists of a 2" saw tooth disperser blade.
|RPM||500 - 10,000|
|Overall Raised Height||39.375||1000|
|Overall Lowered Height||24.375||620|
|Distance Between Feet||12||305|
|Water Capacity||0.3 - 3 gal||1.1 - 11.4 L|
|Weight||60 lbs||27 kg|