High Shear Mixer 100LCI-T - 1 HP
$7,184.00* Online Only
The laboratory Batch High Shear Mixer design consists of a single stage four-blade rotor that turns at high speed within a stationary stator. As the rotating blades pass each opening in the stator, they mechanically shear particles and droplets, and expel material at high velocity into the surrounding mix, creating intense hydraulic shear. As fast as material is expelled, more is drawn into the bottom of the rotor/stator generator, which promotes continuous flow and fast mixing.
The laboratory batch model is a table top stand alone mixer.
The rotor/stator of the batch model is generally positioned 2 - 3 head diameters off the bottom of the vessel, and slightly off center. To ensure adequate suspension of heavier solids, the rotor/stator generator may be positioned in the center of the vessel. Interchangeable stators provide unlimited flexibility to adopt to a variety of product formulations.
This laboratory batch High Shear Mixer design consists of a single stage, four-blade, 1 3/8" rotor.
Standard General Features
- 500 to 10,000 rpm speed range (speed accurate to within +/- 1% across the full rpm range)
- Constant speed and constant torque operation
- 1 HP variable speed drive with IEC 55/NEMA 12 motor designed for 115 V, 1 Ph., 60 Hz input
- Digital electronic variable speed control system (calibration to +/-1%)
- 4" Color touch screen and display located on the front of the mixer
- Color display includes: rpm, percent of load, batch timer and temperature (up to 300Â°F or 150Â°C)
- Color touch screen control includes: start, stop, speed increase, speed decrease, timer function keys, batch/cycle time program screen, speed calibration screen and temperature calibration screen
- Batch/Cycle timer can be set in minutes and seconds with a range of up to 99 minutes and 59 seconds
- Dust and fluid spray resistant enclosure
- Electronic pushbutton lift with 15" of travel (16" clearance under the mixing attachment) with raise/lower pushbuttons located on right side of mixer base
- Two-Part epoxy coating
- Stainless Steel type 316 wetted parts polished to 150-grit finish
- HSM Attachment: Interchangeable Stainless Steel type 316 High Shear Rotor/Stator attachment complete with disintegrating, slotted and fine screen stator heads along with a Teflon bushing. For use in batch sizes from 1 quart to 3 gallons. Bronze, Glass-Filled Teflon or Stellite Bushings are available with a custom quote, please call for details.
|RPM||500 - 10,000|
|Overall Raised Height||39.375||1000|
|Overall Lowered Height||24.5||622|
|Distance Between Feet||12||305|
|Water Capacity||0.3 - 4 gal||1.1 - 15 L|
|Weight||62 lbs||28 kg|