High Shear Mixer 100LSK-I - 3/4 HP
The laboratory Batch High Shear Mixer design consists of a single stage four-blade rotor that turns at high speed within a stationary stator. As the rotating blades pass each opening in the stator, they mechanically shear particles and droplets, and expel material at high velocity into the surrounding mix, creating intense hydraulic shear. As fast as material is expelled, more is drawn into the bottom of the rotor/stator generator, which promotes continuous flow and fast mixing.
The laboratory batch model is a table top stand alone mixer.
The rotor/stator of the batch model is generally positioned 2 - 3 head diameters off the bottom of the vessel, and slightly off center. To ensure adequate suspension of heavier solids, the rotor/stator generator may be positioned in the center of the vessel. Interchangeable stators provide unlimited flexibility to adopt to a variety of product formulations.
This laboratory batch High Shear Mixer design consists of a single stage, four-blade, 1 3/8" rotor.
Standard General Features
- 500 to 10,000 RPM speed range, speed is accurate within +/- 2%
- 3/4 HP variable speed motor
- Variable speed control via keypad pushbuttons
- LED speed display
- Electronic pushbutton lift with 15" of travel (16" clearance under the mixing attachment)
- Two-Part epoxy coating
- Stainless Steel type 316 wetted parts
- 115v, Single Phase, 60 Hertz, 20amp circuit required
- HSM: Interchangeable stainless steel type 316 High Shear Rotor/Stator Attachment complete with Teflon bushing, Disintegrating, Slotted and Fine Screen Stator Heads. For use in batch sizes from 1-Quart to 3-Gallons. NOTE: Bronze, Glass-Filled Teflon or Stellite Bushings are available with a custom quote, please call for details.
|RPM||500 - 10,000|
|Overall Raised Height||39.375||1000|
|Overall Lowered Height||24.375||620|
|Distance Between Feet||12||305|
|Water Capacity||0.3 - 3 gal||1.1 - 11.4 L|
|Weight||60 lbs||27 kg|