Ross Offers New 2 Gallon Planetary Mixer Design
Charles Ross & Son Company has announced completion of its new Double Planetary Mixer incorporating Teflon coated and patented HV blades.
The new HV Blade enables the mixing of ultra-high viscosity formulations. The new blade design offers many other advantages including the following:
· Design is capable of mixing products up to 8,000,000 cps.
· Assists in the rapid incorporation of light and difficult to wet solids such as fumed
· Cleans the walls and bottom of the vessel during the mix cycle
· The Teflon coating assists in fast cleaning between batches and color changes
· Eliminates climbing of viscous materials during the mix cycle
· Produces a continuous, balanced mixing action, which eliminates amperage spikes and enables the mixer to handle extremely high viscosities
The "DPM" Model is available with a new range of optional features including sanitary designs, special benches, vacuum and pressure sealing options. A full range of sizes is available from ½ pint through 750 gallons working capacity.