ASME Tank Fabrication
Ross Engineering’s ASME tanks are custom built to serve a wide range of applications and processing requirements in virtually any industry. The pictured 5,000-gal stainless steel tank is designed for full vacuum up to 10 psig internal pressure at 200oF in accordance with ASME Code Section VIII, Division 1 latest edition. It includes various size flange connections and manways, a half pipe jacket on the sidewalls and a dimpled jacket on the bottom head.
Ross Engineering is a one-stop resource for ASME tank design, engineering and fabrication. Capabilities include:
- Storage tanks, pressure vessels and reactors up to 100,000 gallons or larger.
- Carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, Monel, Hastelloy and Inconel materials of construction.
- Agitators and mixer controls.
- Sheathing and insulation.
- Sanitary design and finish.
- Special coatings and tank liners.
- Non-destructive testing.